-->

Saturday, July 13, 2013

LEGO MiniFigures (Series 10)

I'm pretty sure it's obvious by now that I love minifigures. Well, from LEGO and Mega Blocks, at least. So, you can count on Figured Out to feature every new series of LEGO MiniFigures. Last time, it was Series 9. Since then, Series 10 has come out, and I've been actively collecting!

(Pretty gold!)

It's the same exact deal as Series 9, and I'm guessing Series 1-8. There are 16 figures to collect in the series. Each figure is pretty random, so there isn't a theme per series.



But as you can see, Series 10 has an extra super rare figure! Mr. Gold! I have yet to find him, but I have yet to find eight others in this series too.


As I said, same as the other series. A stand, and the figures, along with any accessories that are included.



Like I said, I love these figures. And I really like collecting so many different minifigures. But I won't lie, I'm getting tired of the mystery pack business. I've had, like, five baseball players and three Native Americans so far. So much money wasted! At least I have young nephews I can share my extras with.

No comments:

Post a Comment