-->

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Power Rangers Action Card Game (Series 2 Guardians of Jusitce)

Very minor update today. The second installment of the Power Rangers Action Card Game became available for sale earlier this month, and I just wanted to include it on Figured Out. Basically the same exact thing as Series 1. The only change is the packaging. But like I said, pretty much more of the same, just adding 115 cards to the mix (I already have 111 of them).


The new front packaging.



Something else that's new. An extra panel in the insert that describes new effects that certain cards have during the actual game. I don't play, and never have understood card games, so this doesn't mean anything to me. I wish I had more to say than that.



That's all! I have posts planned up until the second week of June already. But that's if I stick to mostly once per week postings. Maybe I switch to two per week, and a third if I get my hands on something special? Stay tuned.




No comments:

Post a Comment