-->

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Power Rangers Action Gard Game (Series 1 Rise of Heroes)

I'm going to try to put up a new post every Thursday, and possibly an extra bonus post on Sundays if I have something. I was planning to save this review for later, but I'm just super into it right now, and it's pretty neat.


I briefly mentioned the Power Rangers Action Card Game on Thursday. I had to fight the urge to express how excited I am for this giant waste of money. And I only say it's a waste because I know for a fact that I will never use these cards as intended. I will never play the game, and I'll more than likely never buy the Gosei Morpher to use them. I will simply buy them just to have. Because they're neat. And I think that's a good enough reason.


Packaging is pretty simple. Since the Megaforce series employs cards as a way to get different power ups, it makes sense that a Megaforce Ranger is featured on the packaging. The cardboard back shows that ten cards come in each pack: six common, three rare, and one special super rare or ultra rare holographic card.

 
 

Inside the package along with the cards is an insert explaining how the cards can be used. You can read that, if you want. I don't want to explain it again. I wanna get to what makes these cards awesome!

Six common cards.

Three rare cards.

And the one super/ultra rare holographic card.

These cards are amazing. That's all it is for me. Neat cards to collect. I was always a huge nerd growing up and freely admitted to collecting action figures for much longer than I should have. But the one thing I never bragged about and tried my best to keep secret was my collection of CCG cards. But I think Power Rangers got these cards right. They're cool, nostalgic, and seemingly limitless!

For a complete list of both Series 1 and Series 2 (which I'll hopefully review as soon as I get my hands on a pack), and all you could ever want to know about the Action Card Game, visit Bandai's official Power Rangers Megaforce site.

Oh, and here's the back of the cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment