-->

Monday, April 8, 2013

To be completely honest, this blog started only to be used as a testing ground of sorts. My boyfriend, over at Studs and Buttonholes, was having trouble customizing the design of his site. I causally mentioned that I used to be mildly interested in coding and whatever a very long time ago as a way-over-to-the-side hobby. So he convinced me to pick it back up and make Studs and Buttonholes pretty.

But I didn't want to create a nothing blog. If I am going to do this, I am going to really do this.

So here it is. Figured Out. My reviews of (mostly) action figures that I currently own, or the ones I purchase because they catch my eye while I'm out shopping. And when I say "review", I mean that in the lightest sense of the word. I can't imagine I'll have more than a paragraph to say about any one feature. So don't expect much.